Friday, May 29, 2009

Final push

Most likely, this will be my last post from the home office; on the road for the next two days, and then in residence near Tanglewood until mid-August. My intention is to keep updating daily, or as close as I can manage, but uploading may be spotty. Hopefully there will be accessible wi-fi somewhere in proximity to my digs or the music center itself, but I just don't know at this point.

The car is partially packed, as are the suitcases, and the cats are all-too-aware that something is afoot. At least V will be here to reassure them they haven't been abandoned. Errands have been run, supplies purchased, and arrangements made. Waiting for a couple items to finish in the laundry, and then the last items can be loaded in preparation for tomorrow morning's departure. It's starting to sink in that I'll be away from home for the better part of three months. Excitement, of course, at the adventure in front of me, but also unease at the change of schedule. However, there have been things about my recent schedule that are due for change, and this is a perfect opportunity to implement some new habits and discard some old.

Last load of laundry completed. Time to finish loading the car, and then to an evening of relaxing with my sweetie.

No comments:

Post a Comment